Monday, January 9, 2012

NOTE

After posting I tend to reread my work and edit a few times. My ODC gets to me when the font isn't perfect and on this site it happens a lot. To my annoyance I have to suck it up and forget that no matter how I try sometimes the site wont let me change it to be perfect.

So even after a post I catch mistakes or places where I should elaborate for better understanding. It is good to read a recent post a few hours after posting. There might be something different.

I will also make notes on when I edit other work and/or add pictures, which I've said I've done already to the blogs from "last year". Just a side note.

PS: Thanks to those who have written me personally about my writing and I will take time to transfer old work to here in the near future. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment