Sunday, January 1, 2012

The NAMM Show

December 29, 2011
Michael Sherman

Kelsey!!! How are you? Merry Christmas. I'm going to the NAMM show this year. Have you ever been??? I have an extra ticket, but there is a catch, lol. I'm looking for someone who can house me down there for the weekend. Know any friends? Not exactly a concert, but I miss hanging with you and it would be great to catch up! The show is jan 19-22. Let me know if you might want to go!


December 30, 2011
Michael Sherman

Haha, sorry, I didn't do a very descriptive job of explaining this. The NAMM show is an annual music trade show. It's the biggest trade show in the world, and every famous player and person in the music industry is there to play all the new gear that is being released for the new year. It's an invite-only show. Ticket have to be gotten from a company or band involved. At night the companies throw parties and you get to mingle with the celebs. During the day there are concerts and clinics going on all day. It's really epic. I've always wanted to go, and this year I scored two tickets, woo!!!

The show is in Anaheim. I will be flying into Anaheim from new York, with no ride, and no place to stay.

Lol so! I'm trying to find someone to stay with and house me near Anaheim, in exchange for a ticket to the show. You would be great company, and it will be a real fun trip. Let me know your thoughts!


Can I just say I'm super bummed I couldn't go to this?! I worked and even my editor asked me to go so I could write a review on it. I missed it again. I'm sooooo going next year! Thanks Mike for being an amazing friend with the same (totally more) musical passion as me!

No comments:

Post a Comment