Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I've been thinking, about a lot.... It helps to ponder in a coffee shop with a good BLT on a bagel and a hot coffee on a snowy day. Just to be out of the house. I have no plans today. Maybe I should but my current situation seem perfect.

So I've been thinking of buying a house. Dramatic choice I know. Asked my mom about it and she thinks my 'nesting' habits are kicking in. I dont see myself nesting anywhere anytime soon. I take off too often to stick around. I see it more as an investment. I found the perfect retro house on the Nevada side. Three stories because the house is on a cliff. It has a cottage feel to the top floor which you see from the road. The second story is actually lower then the first. It has a concrete deck with fire pit included. The third story is down on the bottom part of the cliff and has a back door leading to a passing street and is a few blocks from the beach. I love the layout, very castle cottage with a hint of magiq to it.

Again a dramatic idea. However I've been thinking about going red too which in my opinion is almost equally dramatic for me.

Also been thinking about how the hell I'm going to come up with more money for school. Catch 22. If I make more by getting a second job that doesn't pay under the table then I'll lose student aid and school will cost double what I pay now. Frustrated. At least my dad is thinking of consigning a loan with me. I hate that though, anyone paying for anything. I like to know I do things in my own. But I am thankful. I guess I can't so much think about buying a house when I want to finish school first. But I'm debating how long houses will be at this price with the economy being so bad. Both ideas are future investments. Huummmmmm....

Lots of thinking time.... Too many things to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment