Tuesday, June 26, 2012
The Olive waits for the drink...
I wake and you're still on my mind. Still haunting me. Still trying but I refuse you. Has it been long enough? I don't know if you're ready for me. Your passion in us is kind but it feels like double ended swords. Still softly, still sweetly you miss me. I want you in my arms again. I want your eyes on mine. I miss the energy. I miss the laughter. Why am I here to write this? Have I moved you from my other blog to a deeper place? A place forgotten? Maybe I'm pushing past you but my hand is still there. I've made notes in my space about you because I can't stop thinking of you. But now dreams get me. They always do. I wake only to crave your voice. How lame for me to watch you sing from the comfort of your YouTube videos? Some made for me. You don't fade from my mind. Your muscular body, long and agile. Those pools of water that pierce me deep, light browns and gold frame your face when you care to let it down. You tower over me yet I feel protected. Your voice I miss. A deep joyous laughter. I really have moved you haven't I? Maybe my other blog was so full of you and my constant debate on having ÿøü in my life again that I needed to move you here. Do you know about either? Can you read my thoughts about you? See my words of frustration? Maybe you're blind to my Tumblr but you might know about this space. Maybe you'll read this and a awake of my inner battle? I'm frustrated. I listen to you sing and I hear my song with my body. I know you won't make me promises but I can't give in. I want you for myself and this moment is not right. I can't let you in. It hasn't been that long has it? December? 6 months? That's nothing! But I miss walking with you near the water. Every touch made undercover it seemed. I miss the time it took to say goodbye. I truly cannot stop thinking of you!! I'm insane. I thought I found the key but I was wrong. I must wait. There is something I must do. Something more than just hiding you here. Hiding you with the other lost memories that I've moved on from. Am I moving on from you? No. I just need to vent. ... I miss you. I do care. I do think about you. I won't give up but I need to think it through. To answer all your questions in my safety. Soon. I hope I will be watching you sing to me and having your eyes stab me passionately while you are. I will swim with you. We will be water again together. My FISH... Your Olive misses you...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment